Hey everyone. Just saying hello!

Joeywnc2291

Currently waiting on my nameless axle back muffler delete exhaust. So far I've just put 15% suntek window tint on her and put a slight tint on my tail lights last night. Don't have a picture yet of that but will soon. Will be ordering the Cobb accessport v3 tuner with the SP intake sometime soon hopefully. If u have any questions or have any simple ideas or things I should look at please hit me up!
ab92dd9698ab6fae777a697522630be0.jpg
7a375a3f4c2d8f873d5f973b398fb2e9.jpg
9aa54b5fdd045a19598b3b4721fb8dde.jpg

sacnvz

Welcome! I need to get tint done too. Thanks for the reminder! Have you thought about doing a build thread?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

What car did you have prior?

Joeywnc2291

No I haven't thought about that. I have pictures from when I walked out the dealership tho. And normally take pics when I've done something. Should be able to do one pretty easily.

Joeywnc2291

I'm still trying to figure out the forum. Literally just created my profile. Lol. I'm still looking for things I can do to my car as well. Any ideas are always welcomed!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sway bars and end links! :tup:

Well... Hang on. I dont know how much of a difference it makes on the 15+ since you guys are already ahead of the game in the suspension aspect!

sacnvz

I just ordered my first part for my 15 and just thought about starting one myself. My build will probably be a long and slow process. The other cars I've had in the past I would mod so fast I would get bored and move on to the next car.

Joeywnc2291

Yeah the suspension in my car is amazing. Really surprised me! I'm really considering that cobb v3 accessport and sp intake soon as my nameless muffler deletes arrive

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You dont need an intake! Save your money for something else thats useful. Just get a k&n drop in filter fromt auto zone. The accessport is a good way to start i suppose. Are you a beginner to tuner imports?

Joeywnc2291

Yeah. I use to build racing big blocks when I worked for a machine shop for two years. Extremely new with the tuner imports. But soon as I drove one a few years ago they got me hooked haha

Joeywnc2291

Reason for the intake was mainly because I have heard it would help get more turbo spooling noise. I'm not going to put a BPV or BOV on it. But I want to hear more noise from it

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Reason for the intake was mainly because I have heard it would help get more turbo spooling noise. I'm not going to put a BPV or BOV on it. But I want to hear more noise from it

Silencer delete if you have one with a k&n drop in filter should do the trick. Stage 1 with the cobb accessport.

Down the road go stage 2 with a turbo back exhaust. That will make the biggest difference.

A protune is ALWAYS PREFERRED as the cobb accessport tunes are generic.

Joeywnc2291

Yeah I thought about the stage 2. That will be a while tho! I'm going to have to try finding this silencer delete! And what's protune? Like going to a shop to have them tune it themselves?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah I thought about the stage 2. That will be a while tho! I'm going to have to try finding this silencer delete! And what's protune? Like going to a shop to have them tune it themselves?

A protune is a tune specifically for your cars parameters and supporting mods to be as efficient as possible. We offer etuning which in my opinion is better than a protune on a dyno as it is a tune for your car in your specific environment.
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] does our etunes and is phenomenol at them. Ask anyone whose had their car tuned by him.

The platinum membership offers free etunes for your car, along with a TON of other perks and goodies that no other forum offers. [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]