Just saying hi

Gary2707

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi!

im new to the forum so I'll just tell you a few bits about me and my car.
Im 23 from Nottingham UK
ive owned my08 sti hatch for about a year now and I'm still loving it but between you and me it's time to do some mods.
I also Own a Track only saxo (it's in bits at the mo and will be a few years before it leaves the garage again.)

my current mods on my subie aren't much just...
- a bit of weight loss
- De-wipered rear wiper (I drive a van all day at work I don't need to see out the back haha.)
- De-bagged "Subaru" & "Impreza" but kept the "Sti" of course:)
- fabricated and fitted a I/C water sprayer

I will try and up load some pictures of my subie ASAP but I've got plenty on my Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/gary_g2707

Mods I'd like to do in the next year to 2 years...
- Retro fit 2015 STI steering rack
- replace all bushes and mount that I can
- BC Coilovers
- new Enkei NT03's 18"
- braces
- Re Map
- Custom build a cat back Exhaust
- buy catless or hi flow down pipe
- can't decide on equal or non equal but new headers :)
- I needed to get a USDM inner tail light, UK drivers side (which is US passenger) I need it as our UK one has a red bit for the fog light (in not sure how the USDM car handles the fog light but I was just going to use a red bulb) & I've got red overlays I've had them ages but haven't fitted as with the UK light I'd have one light how I want it but the other would end up solid red. So if I get the U.S. Light I can actually fit the overlays and they'll look how they should.

Eventually I'd like to make it like a spec c sort of spec'ish but using the 2.5 block but with the Twin Scroll Turbo (I won't go into details now just give you the gist)

any way I'm rambling, just wanted to say hi :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and glad you could join! :tup: Would love to see some pics! :D

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome to the community! Good to have you. I know you'll like it here.

Feel free to start a member journal and mark yourself on the member map.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
All nice and clean. ;)

Gary2707

Thanks man I was hoping the picture would appear in the thread but no worries, I might start a members progress thread or something and put all the pics in there :)