Hey from Illinois

mark.norris1

Not new to the Subaru world, but new to STI's. I previously had a 2011 WRX hatch that was totaled out about 2 months ago now due to flood damage and now I am the the owner of a 2007 UGM Limited. The car is nice, it's not my old car, but in time I will love it just the same. I ordered my 2011 so it was mine from the beginning, now I am trying to learn this STI. I still haven't really messed with the DCCD and I haven't even began to push the car at all. The car has only had one previous owner and is 100% stock, I'm awaiting my AP to see what MAP is in the car and to flash to a stage 1 if need be. Well that's a quick and dirty rundown.
Later!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=5448]mark.norris1[/MENTION]. Glad you could join us.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
welcome!! lets see some pics of the ride. i also came from a 2014 WRX and now own an 07 WRB STi the thing i miss most was the interior space. its much smaller in the hawkeye but small price to pay in my opinion. feel free to ask questions we are here to help! there is a very good write up somewhere on here of the use and workings of the DCCD.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

I almost never play with my DCCD, just let it do it's thing!

Anything more than stage 1 planned? I REALLLLLY recommend some swaybars and endlinks. Best bang-for-the-buck "fun" mod you can do.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
the only time i touch my DCCD is when im going around a sharp turn i put in in full rear cuz in auto i feel can feel it bind up. other than that im in auto.