Hey guys I'm new here and have a question

danielmrasek

Well I have 2012 sti, I'm also new to driving standard so I'm not sure if its normal.. But every time I'm driving over 40km and I put the clutch and and put it in neutral and leave it there it stalls. I have no CEL or anything so if you could help that be great.

Thanks again.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Well I have 2012 sti, I'm also new to driving standard so I'm not sure if its normal.. But every time I'm driving over 40km and I put the clutch and and put it in neutral and leave it there it stalls. I have no CEL or anything so if you could help that be great.

Thanks again.

Blowoff valve installed ?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION]

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=4808]danielmrasek[/MENTION]

TK-421

It also idles a little funny some times. Would that be vacume line?.

Define idles funny? Rpm fluctuation? Or does it idle low? Does it have a sound? A specific sound?

And a important test you can do or have preformed is a boost leak test, that will help you determine vac leaks.

Also if you have a boost gauge, or a AccessPORT, what is the reading in inches of vacuum that's the reading that is negative or below the zero

danielmrasek

Define idles funny? Rpm fluctuation? Or does it idle low? Does it have a sound? A specific sound?

And a important test you can do or have preformed is a boost leak test, that will help you determine vac leaks.

Also if you have a boost gauge, or a AccessPORT, what is the reading in inches of vacuum that's the reading that is negative or below the zero
It flucruates.. Slow fluctuation.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Do you know anyone with a tactrix or do you have an AP? If so you may be able to see the leak on a log, IIRC.