Hey guys

urk_rooter

Hi everyone,

My name is Eric. A few months ago i bought my 05 CGM STi. this has been own of my favorite cars for years and i finally got it. It had a custom catback, turbo coolant reservoir, and whiteline swaybars. Ive put perrin end links and rally armor UR flaps on since i got it, and I have a lot more planned for the future. This is my first build and im very excited for the mods to come. Ive had a passion for cars and making them better since i was a kid and i helped my dad build motors for friends drag cars and building his 65 mustang gt.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Got some pics of your STi?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome. I also commented in your other thread.

urk_rooter

Thanks for welcoming me. As you asked here are some pics

This was day on with my STi on the drive home from picking it up. The honda behind it is my other car that i still kept so i could have a back up.

I took this at my work during the sunrise on the baltimore harbor.

Got hit by a dumped truck about 2 months after i got it.

She got fixed up and looks even better than before. Body shop guys really show what they can do when a nice car comes through.

I got my mud flaps and roof rack. Ready for my first winter in a subaru

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang a dump truck?

Also check out our Platinum Membership. Lots of goodies included and we would love your support. ;)

TK-421

Welcome to IGOTASTI! You picked the right place! And I always love seeing a clean simple car from new members.

Welcome! Definitely a clean ride :tup: and glad to have you here.
+1 on checkin out the perks for membership.

urk_rooter

Thanks guys. Its definitely a clean car. When i was looking around for one i wanted something with as few mods as possible. I want to build it the way i want it, i dont want to buy a car thats already built.