HEY new from texas

JDMMIKEY

hey im from Texarkana Texas Im not new to subarus just new to the site i used to own a 2004 wrx one day just decided i needed and sti so i traded it in on a 08 sti and felt sorry for my wife who was driving a 96 prelude so when it got wrecked we went and got her a 2010 impreza since then i have talked me sister into getting into the subaru family with her 2002 2.5 rs here is a pic of my sti
IMG

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ridin' dirty I see. :)

:welcome:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Subaru family! Nice. Both my inlaws drive one now, too.

I love that you use your car the way it was meant to be used!

What have you done to it?

JDMMIKEY

My car stays dirty lol.... right now iv got tein lowering springs cobb sf intake grimmspeed bcs hks downpipe and hks exhaust tuned at awdtunning

Silentwolf8

Welcome. Im from the Austin area. Also tuned by AWD Tuning. Great shop. Love the picture. i wish it rained enough to find muddy roads here. but i have to drive out of the austin area to find those. :tard:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to igota! Got any more pics? :D

JDMMIKEY

Welcome. Im from the Austin area. Also tuned by AWD Tuning. Great shop. Love the picture. i wish it rained enough to find muddy roads here. but i have to drive out of the austin area to find those. :tard:
iv never been to austin its like a 8 hr drive form here but just had a friend move there he has an 06 evo thats pretty nice ..... Yeah I loved awdtunning those people are great when I have a question they don't make me feel stupid or act like I should have known that I have a couple of other things I wanna do to the car and they are the only ones I will go back to

JDMMIKEY

Haha yeah I was winter time had to get some for my dogs and my sister wouldn't let me use her truck so I just went and got it in my car lol... Iv read about how someone hauled a calf in a forester so figured fit a baby cow in a forester I can fit 2 bails of hay in my car ... Lol