Hi from SW Michigan

25 year old programmer. Bought my first Subaru a few weeks ago, loving every second behind the wheel. I have been wanting something quick for quite some time now.

2014 sti hatchback.

a807e115c0e393d262987de918dc8f14.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Mud flaps, haha. Got it stock, and want to keep it under warranty as long as I can stand driving it that way.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=5495]beefyMiracle[/MENTION]. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome and glad to have you! Yeah, I said I wanted to keep it stock the first month or two, too. Good luck with that. :peelout::lol:

Yeah, I actually found that post earlier. Now I'm starting to think about mods. Top of my list is some good sway bars and a catback.my last car, a 1996 Saturn sl, was louder.

I just spent about 1000 on tires, and I'm getting cquartz next weekend...so I think I'm going to need to earn more money first...haha.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome!

Keep it stock and enjoy the car for now.

My friend just picked up a completely untouched 07 in mint condition and it drives like butter. I'm jealous. I miss that about my car. She can actually hear her stereo. :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome to the community [MENTION=5495]beefyMiracle[/MENTION]! If you're ever in my area, let me know and stop by for a few! (Livonia, MI)

Awesome, I'm out on that side of the state every once in a while. Did you by chance make it to the xceed meet at the metropark last Saturday?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I was in the Dominican Republic on vacation then. Plus, I've been having some issues that has my Subie sidelined at the moment.

Either way though, I don't generally go to many events...some of the people who attend are the types I usually stay away from.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk