Homosexual undertones.....

bugeye_fever

First time I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall I didn't even realize it was Mila, then I figured it out and was like.. DAAAMN she did get hot. I wish I could make some sort of excuse for that JT loving LT, but the sad fact is he's just to fresh from his experimental college days, lol. Like I said, bringing down the average. I think a Marine from my unit invited Taylor Swift, to bad I'll be in frickin' Africa by November..

Z1107

ahhhh... marines, Uncle Sam's special children, its like giving guns to Jerry's kids. LOL. just messing with ya. my family is split 50/50 army/navy, and by navy i mean marines also. too easy.

bugeye_fever

Well, I don't want to turn this into a interservice rivalry thread. I have worked with many very professional Soldiers, problem is you guys have a much larger pool bringing down your average, lol. Also, I'll let it all go if all the branches of service go back to the cammies they were wearing prior to copying our digi's! HA!

Z1107

Larger pool to bring down our average, quite the opposite that larger pool is needed to bring the average up from the epic disaster of Marine operations. bwahahaahahaha.

bugeye_fever

Lol, citing of said operation?

EDIT: Actually, I'd probably be better if you didn't in the interest of keeping this forum drama free. If you did, I would cite my own least fav. army operations, and things would unfriendly and out of hand fast. Hell, my squadron is an f'ed up Marine operation on a daily basis man, lol. Somehow it works.

Last edited:

Undecisive

Oh man aren't you excited to be coming back into the military after the repeal of don't as don't tell. You can now be out of the closet when you join hhahahaha.

Z1107

Ill show up to PT formation every morning with my pink bandana on around my neck. I guess bugeye had no argument for me citing a major marine screw up.

Z1107

No I wouldn't, remember this is the new politically correct army, hell in two months they are supposed to start a trial program of incorporating females into combat arms.

Undecisive

It's still against uniform policy and general military bearing. But I would find it hilarious if I was one of the platoon sergeants or the commander. Then I would think up a devious nickname to harass you with for the remainder of your time in the unit.

Z1107

I earned one already. The NCOIC at RSP called me bubbles because I quote "I'm going to beat that bubbly personality out of you we aren't here for fun!" so I was called Bubbles. It stuck, everbody called me that.