Homosexual undertones.....

Z1107

There's nothing wrong with being hung like a two yr old in a cold shower, if you play your cards right the va might give you disability for PTSD from all girls saying "that's cute" hahahahahahahahahahaha

Z1107

Rotortash?! My dad started his career as an MP but ended it as a medevac medic. I gotta go up in an old uh1 when I was kid. All I wanted to do was fly apaches, but I was 1 inch too tall according to my recruiter. Helos are where its at.

bugeye_fever

Haha, you ever have to work for somebody who was a jet pilot? I've worked for to many who don't trust the e-man to do anything and constantly micromanage. I used to work for some guys who were ch-46 pilots, now they were a good group. Had common sence and weren't a bunch of primadonnas. From a c-130 community standpoint, I don't like anyone who can't get on the phone and tell us they cancelled and don't need our support, nothing like burning holes in the sky for 4+ hours only to figure out nobodies coming. Thats usually Hornets and Scarriers, sometimes 53's.

Don't worry Z, everytime my unit pisses me off I think about putting in an Army WO package to fly Apache's, those things are pretty awesome! I don't know if the Zulu Cobra is better, but it'd be a good comparo.

Z1107

Never had to work for one but my ex's father was the F-15 wing commander at Dobbins AFB before it was downgraded to a ANG base. He was a pretty cool when he wanted to be but could also be a controlling dick.

Undecisive

umm hello, Tom Cruise, Super cool guy. Goose, Super cool guy. Iceman, Super cool guy... I mean come on lets be realistic here.... these guys are super awesome which makes all fighter jet pilots super awesome