Homosexual undertones.....

Z1107

Nope just had friends in an army mp unit at the msr outside the industrial area at the second battle of fallujah which was the follow up to vigilant resolve after it failed. I wouldn't blame the failure on the fighting capability of the marines just on incompetence of their commanders who rushed into a situation that they were ill prepared for because they thought just because they were marines they didn't need help. At the second battle RCT1 was backed up by RCT3, 3rd BCT 1st Cav, a battalion of Brits, and an Iraqi bde.

bugeye_fever

I can't find much definitive info I'll be honest. But I can't believe the decision was made at that level. Sounds more to me like what happens when politicians try and run wars. We good man?

Z1107

Yeah dude, I wasnt taking this serious, it's always fun to banter with the other services. It's all fun and games. Hell the army has effed up more times than Lindsay Lohan has on probation.

bugeye_fever

What's the most dangerous thing in the military?

An officer with a map in a helicopter.

Fixed it for you

Just kidding Fuji!

Tell you what though, when I was flying on DC-9's I once looked up in the flight station to see both pilots with fold out charts completely opened up.. I exchanged puzzled looks with the crewchief, went back, sat down, and buckled my seat belt just a little tighter than normal.

Z1107

yeah... dont know how much farther I can go with this conversation without looking in the mirror and question my metrosexualtiy.:lol:

bugeye_fever

I gotta have some support, if I get a NRB in a flight suit with no support.. its like pitching a tent that goes from my neck to my ankles. Not that my tent pole is that long, but its long enough!