IGOTACOMMUNITY.COM NOW OPEN!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I wanted to fill everyone in since people have been asking me like crazy what the heck I'm doing, lol. Everyone knows that I love IGOTASTi.COM! I think we have something special and I want us to share that with each other and keep growing. We have got pretty big on Facebook and I'm very happy with the forum growth, but many people feel like they can't join us cause they don't have an STi. Well we are growing and it's time to expand. IGOTASTi.COM will always be my first love and we aren't going anywhere. I will list what we have below. If you have any questions just ask me. Thanks again everyone for all your support! Love you all! :tup:

1. IGOTASTi.COM / www.facebook.com/IGOTASTi

2. IGOTASUBARU.COM coming soon! www.facebook.com/IGOTASUBARU

3. IGOTACOMMUNITY.COM. This will be our landing page and access to all the forums explaing what we stand for.

4. IGOTAEVO.COM / www.facebook.com/IGOTAEVO

5. IGOTACUMMINS.COM future release! www.facebook/IGOTACUMMINS

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
IGOTASILVIA.COM.

My buddy wants to be a supermod... He owns DriftReady performance and thinks a 240 site would be an awesome thing!!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

John

I think the idea of IGOTACOMMUNITY is great....

But for the record, I've never owned any kind of Impreza....strictly Legacys....didn't stop me from joining!

Why Cummings? Subarus, STIs, EVOs, etc all have something in common. Whats the oddball for?

Paul.c

There is a pretty big community of diesel tuners and cummins has to be the biggest from what I can tell. But that's just my $.02.

Z1107

His daily driver is an 03 banks powered Cummings dualie. He always wants me to race him. I can't bring myself to race a truck.

ZachTTLM

I was thinking instead of the IGOTACUMMINS make it IGOTADIESEL this limits the amount of forums and allows duramax, powerstrokes, and cummins all in. But since he is doing the community it may all just play into there. But yes beware I know of a cummins that was blowing sti's away lol