IGOTAEVO.COM is now HERE!!!

Paul.c

As long as you don't get a big head over here that is fine. You may own the site but we own you. And don't forget, you better check yo self befo you wreck yo self! Foo!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
As long as you don't get a big head over here that is fine. You may own the site but we own you. And don't forget, you better check yo self befo you wreck yo self! Foo!

I am owned. :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Things are moving right along on IGOTAEVO.com. Forum is working well with no issues as of right now, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Holy once we get some other things worked out I will PM you boys the link. Stay tuned.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Forum is all built. Now setting up users and installing programs. Won't be long I hope.

Z1107

As if anyone of us cares of being banned from IGOTAEVO, we're going to treat it like the back seat of a NY cab, no entry unless wearing a full body condom for fear of germs and disease.:rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
As if anyone of us cares of being banned from IGOTAEVO, we're going to treat it like the back seat of a NY cab, no entry unless wearing a full body condom for fear of germs and disease.:rofl:

LOL.

It's all programmed and now finishing up design.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Anyone wanna come to the dark side? Lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
EVO peeps seem to like IGOTAEVO.COM. I let some people in to test and all is going well.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I opened the IGOTAEVO.COM forum for a few hours and signed up about 30 new people. Had no issues and then closed down registration again. All is going well. Anyone miss me yet? :rofl:

Z1107

Im going to take a picture of a Mitsu Mirage and make a fake user profile and whore it up.:tard: