IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Finally after five years we now have a graphic artist who works just for I.G.O.T.A.?. The last 3 months were spent drawing a new logo to match ours with the STi logo. Keep in mind the STi logo is a picture and not a font. It had to be created from the ground up and the final outcome is mind blowing.

We've now started production on all new products! These will be goodies that you can wear and for your Subaru WRX STi. This is an exciting time for us and we'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback.

#igotasti

attachment.php

I really like how those "I"s on either side tie together. Whole thing looks really clean. This'll be a nice way to spruce up the group!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I really like how those "I"s on either side tie together. Whole thing looks really clean. This'll be a nice way to spruce up the group!
We're glad you like it. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Hold up. Problem. None of those are really "World Rally Blue"...

And thats all i have to say about that...

Hmm yeah, would be pretty neat to see color matching going on all the subie colors. But its just the matter of having the right color vinyl, which may be harder to find.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're in the process of doing Subaru colors also, but only so much time in a day, lol.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Are these simply going to be in vinyl format or will there be a "rebranding" of sorts online? Forum, Instagram, Facebook, etc

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Are these simply going to be in vinyl format or will there be a "rebranding" of sorts online? Forum, Instagram, Facebook, etc

Everything will be redone. Unfortunately this takes time and resources.

Any pics of the supply? Or better yet, on your Hyper Blue STi :)

Vinyl business any good? lol maybe I should get into this one day as I have the ability to make them? Fianc?e made me a little storm trooper helmet outline n placed it over my rear window brake light.

IMG_2977_zps9o03k5jr.jpg

[MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] depends man my buddy has one and it a headache. He does dirt bike graphics thou fully custom and printers and cutters are highly expensive

Oh mines not expensive at all haha. Not like I can mass produce on a large scale but whatever I can fit on a paper size works xP I think I can do slightly extended just need to buy a little something for it which isn't much.

I'm excited to see the sticker used on a car, just might get one :cool: posted my pic on the last post

That's awesome!! Yeah my buddy's printer can print 48in wide which most is for banners he could get away with a 36in for what he does but he does do some banners

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First post has been updated with 3 new colors. World Rally Blue, HyperBlue, & Platinum Silver Metallic.

We've decided to make new Lanyards first since we don't have any in the WRB color. ;)