IGOTASTi Goes World Travel

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
I wore my T-Shirt on the boat pool deck and got tons of stares :lol: A few asked me what it meant, and one guy from Indonesia knew what an STi was and was going to look up the website.
These photos are from Porto Cervo, Sardinia
attachment.php

attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Jeff I'm so jealous of you, lol. Pictures look awesome and when I designed the shirts I wanted to make people think. Good marketing huh?

STIgurl73

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!! LOL I'm in Paris, France right now and wore the shirt today.

Except I can't figure out how to post my pic! Um why am I stupid. URG. Its 1am here and I'm running low on brain battery power!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Wow you guys must have had fun. I'm longing for a vacation like this!

Paul.c

Yeah, that vacation sounds pretty awesome! I recently went to Jamaica but hardly wore a shirt, and when I did a t-shirt was not acceptable. No love from me, sorry.

Undecisive

That's pretty awesome! Everytime some one goes out of the country they should take a pic of themselves wearing an igotasti.com shit.

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
It is complicated.... In your personal area, create an album. Upload photos to that album. Then, once uploaded and saved, double click on the picture you want to add to the post and copy the BB Code at the bottom of the image, and paste it into your post.

INTERISTA

Beautiful place I've been several times (I'm a Yacht Captain) Did you guys get the chance to go to Cala di Volpe, Portisco or Porto Rotondo? The whole Costa esmeralda is just beautiful.