Innovate LC-1 gauge reads correctly but laptop reads wrong??

STI 2NR

Okay, this is a bit technical but I wanted to see if anyone has experienced this before.

I have an innovate lc-1 wideband o2 sensor connected to a gauge that reads just fine (normal) and my romraider logger on my laptop.

Just recently my afr on the laptop sits around 4.9 at idle. During deceleration it goes to the normal 20.33 or right around there. I have tried recalibrating both the heater and the sensor itself. Neither which have fixed the issue.

My question is why is the gauge reading correctly and the laptop is way off?? It just starting doing this recently. I have the same setup in both my STI and BAJA and my BAJA is the one giving me issues with it now. The STI works just fine.

Any thoughts? Could the offset inside the control unit somehow reset itself??

STI 2NR

Check to make sure its reading in the right units. I acctdently must have changed my setting on accident one time and mine did near the same thing. Also, look at your connections and make sure their good and that theres no shorts in the wires anywhere.

Nothing changed. I am still in afr gasoline just like before.

STI 2NR

You need to go into settings for your sata to usb and tweak them some...

I have never had to do this before but I am going to try and decipher what it is I am supposed to do in the sata to usb settings window. I will report back with my findings.

STI 2NR

So here is what I ended up doing and it fixed it.

I reprogrammed the lc-1 controller via laptop. For some reason it was set on a "custom setup" which I have never ran before. I ended up reprogramming it for AFR gasoline and now it works perfect again.

Once again I have no clue how it could have jumped to a custom program without me doing it.

Strange stuff.

Bluedemon_II

When the LC-1 is burning out it will lose its settings upon power up. It will start getting al screwed up until at one point it wont read no more. The light will go on and the sensor heater will work but you wont get any readings from it. Mine started doing that before it died. I bought an LM-2 to replace it. Took me some time to work around some kinks on the Lm2 but I like it.

STI 2NR

When the LC-1 is burning out it will lose its settings upon power up. It will start getting al screwed up until at one point it wont read no more. The light will go on and the sensor heater will work but you wont get any readings from it. Mine started doing that before it died. I bought an LM-2 to replace it. Took me some time to work around some kinks on the Lm2 but I like it.

Strange, the one on my STI is over 3 years old and the one (that is apparently going out) is less than 4 months old. I am still on my first o2 sensor on the STI one. The one in the baja is dying rather quickly wouldn't you say??