Intro.

Jakob Hadjinian

Hey everybody.

Wanted to introduce myself and say I am new to the sti world and want to learn anything I can about my new set of wheels.

I'm Jake by the way from southern, WI. I work heavy equipment construction.

Got my new 2015 Sti about middle of July.

Color is darker blue, gray rims, short shifter, blue light in cab, and came with subaru's upgraded performance exhaust.

I am free to any comments that are going to help me get to know my car better and how to upgrade it as well without blowing my bank account.
Thanks.

Jake

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Show us some pics of the car!!

What did you have prior?

ej25subie05

welcome, something that won't break the bank and should give you a very enjoyable ride is stage 2. full exhaust and a good solid tune and your car will be a different animal :)

sure there are a few others easy things, but i am not familiar with the newest stis. I'm here to learn too :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Suspension!

Rollbars, endlinks are pretty cheap as far as mods go, and really make it handle better through corners.

Since you're in WI, sell the stock tires for some cash, then get a set of winter tires and a new set of summer rubber and wheels! I dont know what the new STIs come with, but sticky tires are so friggin addictive, and I'm sure you know all about winter tires.

Jakob Hadjinian

Thanks for the help. What is a good winter tire as well. I know there are many different brands out there but which one is actually worth the money to spend it on. The stock tires a some Dunlop winter tires and I learned the other day they suck in the rain. The size is like a 245/40/R18. Thanks again.

Jakob Hadjinian

The pics will be coming soon when it gets all cleaned up and presentable. The previous vehicle was a 2011 Toyota Tundra. I work construction so that was more practical but traveling long distance for work not so practical so I got this and its awesome.

sacnvz

Nice! Another '15! I'm in same boat as you. I'm trying to contain myself so I don't blow up my bank account. For starters though I plan to work on the suspension before I do any engine mods.