Introducing the new STi

milehighsubie303

Hey guys been a member since September and I recently traded my 12 sti for a 13 sti. Reasoning behind this, I loved my first sti but I've always wanted to get a black sti and had to get it when I saw it! Current mods is stage 2: sf intake, Cobb Downpipe, Invida N1. Also have some suspension mods. Have cusco sway bar and eibach anti roll kit with kart boy end links.
Future plans are just a pro tune with the stage two set up.
f1cb399b8b3be49609c9e4d7bcf25b4d.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice! More pics!

sacnvz

Nice! I always wanted a black STI too! Even thought it takes me a few hours to clean. But I enjoy every minute of it.

TK-421

Never again will I own a black car or a white car! Ugh I'm a bit of a nitpicker when it comes to cleanliness. So much so that I ended up making the cars garage queens. It's part of the reason I hardly drive my FC and one of several reasons I got rid of my white 13 STi.

Still you can't argue with seeing a blacked out STi. Real hard to have a bad looking black car. They only way I could see it being a flop is if you did something off the wall like a boat load of stickers and decals and highlighter yellow wheels!

But your car looks very clean, very respectable. Nice man, kudos to you

milehighsubie303

Thanks man! In all honesty I'm not a big fan of stickers and stuff. I like to have my car looking more stealth. After switching to this one I have to look at more details to make it clean and it's worth it and I love how it handles now with better suspension.

Very nice n clean!