Its an Abbott thing

foREVer

So here is going to be a build thread of mine, my wifes, and my cousins Subarus.
so lets start off with my 04 STi. its fun as hell! its still in the tuning and tweeking stages but im hoping to land around 400 WHP/WTQ but im more expecting 380ish.

I constantly add Pictures of my cars so expect alot of pictures and not alot of words

ATP GT3071R @ 19PSI
Grimmspeed BCS
Wiseco 100mm Forged Pistons
Brian Crower Forged H Beam Rods
ACL Race Main Bearings
Cosworth Race Rod Bearings
ACT Stage 4 6 Puck Ceramic Clutch
Grimmspeed 160 Degree Thermostat
OEM Subaru overhaul gasket kit
Gates Timing Belt
NGK Iridium Tipped Plugs
DW 1100cc injectors
Perrin 3" Turbo inlet
TurboXS Racing Bypass Valve
TurboXS Front Mount Intercooler
TurboXS 4" Downpipe
TurboXS Catback with Standard Muffler
K&N Filter on ATP 3" MAF tube
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
Kartboy Shifter Bushings
TGV Delete and ported
Open Source Tuned by CleverleyTuning

HANDLING/EXTERIOR
Konig Feathers 17x7.5
Falken Ziex tires
Tein Flex Coilovers
RallyArmor Basic Flaps
S U B A R U debaged
Perrin plate frame
Cleared and Painted Headlights

INTERIOR
Sparco Pro 2000 seat
Alpine single din head unit
Kicker comp door speakers and 10" sub
SSL 4 ch 1600 watt amp running all speakers
Kartboy Shift knob

IMAG0416.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

IMAG0412.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

only a few right now so you get the point.

Next is my wife Jackies 2002 WRX

Performance
VF34
DW 565cc injectors
Cobb Intake
Cobb Catted Downpipe
Ebay Catback straight pipe welded through muffler
STI topmount intercooler
255LPH Walbaro fuel pump
HKS SSQV
EWG Uppipe
TurboSmart MBC

Exterior/Interior
Tein S-Tech springs on WRX struts
Enkie J10 17x7.5
Cleared Headlights
Black Marker Lights
Wingless Trunk
Debaged
STi Shift Trim
52mm Omori Electronic Boost Gauge
ARK Turbo Timer
Kartboy White shift knob
White painted trim

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

Last But not least is My cousin Coltens 06 WRX.

This is the newest addition to the family. its currently stock engine wise other than a Magnaflow catback and Hallman MBC
Exterior/Interior
Seabon Carbon Fiber hood
Seabon Carbon Fiber Roof.
Wingless Trunk
Cleared Headlights
04/05 Tail lights
Motegi MR116 18x8
Tripple pillar guage
IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Subscribed. :)

foREVer

LOL thank you. The Bugeye is getting the wheels painted white then we will get more pictures of all three

DierwulfBL

Nice cars and welcome! Are you running spacers for the Konig Feathers??? I wanted a set for my 2011 but didn't think they'd clear the brembos, I know you're 5x100 and i'm 5x114.3 so that may make some difference. I asked a vendor and they said to run a spacer to help clear the Brembos so I decided against them, if they can be run without a spacer though I might think about swapping, really like those wheels! Also, how are you liking the 3071? When do you see full boost on that bad boy?

foREVer

Nice cars and welcome! Are you running spacers for the Konig Feathers??? I wanted a set for my 2011 but didn't think they'd clear the brembos, I know you're 5x100 and i'm 5x114.3 so that may make some difference. I asked a vendor and they said to run a spacer to help clear the Brembos so I decided against them, if they can be run without a spacer though I might think about swapping, really like those wheels! Also, how are you liking the 3071? When do you see full boost on that bad boy?

Yes i had to put 3mm spacers on because they sat just barely on the caliper. the 5x100 and 5x114 doesnt make a differance in the spacing its the wheel, Regardless they would look so sick on an 11 but you would need to have the spacers so if thats not what you want get a simalar style wheel. The 3071 is great! it hits full boost by about 3200 and stays strong all the way to redline. i do want to port and polish it along with changing out the compressor wheel for a GTX compressor wheel. i highly highly suggest the turbo

DierwulfBL

Ah ok you had to use 3mm spacers, doesnt make me feel so bad, wanted to stay away from spacers for my winter/off-road set. Really like the wheels though they look awesome on the 04/05 :tup:

As far as the 3071, I've been looking at the Dom 1.5XTR which I believe is a 3071 CHRA IIRC, but have also thought about going rotated to 3071 GTX which would leave room to grow :D. Look forward to this threads future!

foREVer

i think your right but mine has a 3" and the Dom has a 2.4". The Dom is cheaper and makes just as much power so it would be a great choice. Thank you im excited to see where the STi ends up :D

foREVer

Put on my Tein Flex coils and lowerd the car. no pics taken yet but will post some this weekend after the photo shoot

foREVer

Updated first post. Yesterday i installed Kartboy Delrin white shift knob in the 02 WRX and a Kartboy Aluminum silver in the STi

foREVer

Well its been a little while. ive made some changes to all cars. Installed Kyowa Trek 10s 18x8, Cobb rear shifter bushing, JDM hazard button, Type UK V8 driver seat, and Red UR mudflaps on the STi. next im putting in red HVAC and map lights and an LED Dome light.

Put some MB drifter 17x7 wheels and put the wing back on the Bugeye.

Installed Invidia DP on the Hawkeye along with an AP

also added a new member to the family a 93 Legacy SS with an EJ20G short block EJ20D Heads fully ported and polished. This is my rally car, the rear is gutted out right now working on the front later then roll cage

foREVer

so its been a while. I have sence sold my STi and bought an Aspen White Forester XT. It wasnt easy letting go of my STi but i dont regret it at all. The FXT is in my opinion better than my STi. It has so much more room and is more comfortable in general

So her she is Elle my 2005 Aspen White Fozzy
Right now shes just stage 2
Performance
Single 3" turbo back with magnaflow muffler
Perrin Turbo inlet
Perrin Short Ram Intake
Cobb heat Shield
SPT Short Shifter
Suspension/Handling
Tein Flex Coilovers
Carbine Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars
Drag DR-31 18x9 ET38
BFG Gforce 245/40/R18

Interior
Kartboy Aluminum Shift Knob
Red Map, Dome, and Key Ring lights
Focal Speakers
Looks
Flapatax Mudflaps (winter)
HellaTones Horns
Rear Ebay tow hook
Whites tinted black on Tail lights
Yellow Tinted Fogs
Tinted Headlights
White Subaru Emblem
Garage Sealer Front Lip
2012-04-06_19-00-15_841.jpg

2012-04-06_19-00-06_403.jpg

2012-04-06_19-00-30_650.jpg

2012-04-06_16-47-19_317.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I like it.

You should join over at IGOTASUBARU.COM. They would love to see your new ride. :)