GD JJ's 2004 STi, 15,000 original miles & 5 years owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I Just ordered Amsoil Dominator oil and lots Sonax wheel cleaner for the STi.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Fuji the Amsoil Dominator made my STi idle better, smoother, and just run so much better. They have great products and I use everything they have. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for. I put nothing cheap in my STi.

Z1107

JJ... I just ordered you a present! Saw it and had to order it for ya. And Im not going to tell you, have to let the suspense build up.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
JJ... I just ordered you a present! Saw it and had to order it for ya. And Im not going to tell you, have to let the suspense build up.

You don't have my address, lol.

Z1107

I haven't received it yet when I do I'm going to mail it to the IGOTASTi address you gave me to send that shirt back.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep you then have my address, lol. Now I wanna know. Give me a hint.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang you. You will feel my wrath. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Everything has been put on hold because of design, bills, and updates of IGOTASTi.COM & IGOTAEVO.COM.

I'm hoping to get headers pipes and Star Specs this fall. These sites take all my mod money. It's all good though. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
10-1-2011. It's been awhile since I have had to chance to buy anything for the car since I have been so busy with the company I.G.O.T.A. Well I added a carbign craft alternator cover. Problem is I can't see it when I drive. :rofl:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.