GD JJ's 2004 STi, 15,000 original miles & 5 years owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

ZachTTLM

JJ you have done alot of NICE work on the STi...love the car! keep up the great work, we still need to meet up sometime. We are not far from each other should plan something soon

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm working on dates for a new photo shoot. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Nice JJ. Very Clean... What is your secret... You know you want to tell us!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I decided to put Lexi on the treadmill. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

SSJBaku

She did 317 WHP & 349 WTQ.
very nice was this a dynojet? i would really be interested in seeing the graph. I need to get mine on the rollers, just a 4 hour drive to a shop to plus however much they want to run in $100+ for three pulls around here

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will have to find the papers. I also ran on a mustang dyno which was lower. I can't remember exactly what the mystang was. How do you figure that out?

Last edited:

SSJBaku

yeah id like to do a comparison as well, forged performance dyno dynamics (the heartbreaker), and topspeed dynojet (somewhat high)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What is the difference between the two dynos? I never really understood it.

SSJBaku

different settings, calibrations, and such, not too big of an expert on them, i prefer to get both that way i know my heartbreaker # ill make more than that on most dynos and my higher number so i can talk crap around town to the kids haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
different settings, calibrations, and such, not too big of an expert on them, i prefer to get both that way i know my heartbreaker # ill make more than that on most dynos and my higher number so i can talk crap around town to the kids haha

Nice. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have Zach seeing if he can beat Tire Racks price on my Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Specs!

Status
Not open for further replies.