GD JJ's 2004 STi, 15,000 original miles & 5 years owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
ugh, pulling teeth. lol. So what direction are you going?

RallySoob

Car sounds sweet man. Nice setup too. I need to get me some suspension mods and such

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Got some goodies in the works.

Stay tuned.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey now, lol. I've been a busy boy!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Don't cry, lol.

When you going down to Spec-Ops?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Don't know... Haven't spoken to Matt in like forever. He's prolly really busy with the new place and I am not sure I have time myself. I'm still busy trying to find a suitable location for our place right now. Who knew it would be this hard. We need more space and a dyno ASAP. This street tuning shit has to end. I'm also in the middle of a few significant builds right now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang. If I can help in anyway please let me know.

Glad you're still here being so busy. :bow:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I try to check in at least once a day. STi isn't even my mainstream platform anymore but I do work on them all the time so I have to keep up. :tup: I need to work on more of the new ones. There are less and less STi's here lately and a ton of STi tuners so STi business is far and few between.

I'm hoping my tuning strategy will change allot of peoples minds to come to us for tuning and building and such.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well you know you got a home here, and if I can do anything to help you please let me know.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Well you know you got a home here, and if I can do anything to help you please let me know.

Thank you that is good to know. No need... I have to do this on my own. Talking to a few realestate agents right now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well the door is always open for anything, and since we have a huge social media presents we got your back.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I do plan on opening a vendor account when we are in the final location.

Status
Not open for further replies.