Jordan's 2011 SSM STI

1sick11

I bought her back in January when I was home on leave. She had 6800 miles on her. I used to have an 07 WRX before I got stationed in Korea. I'm going to start modding it when I get back, but as she sits now she has 15% tint all around, Pioneer in-dash navi, MB Quartz door speakers with amp, 10" kicker Comp CVR subwoofer and a WRX trunk swap.

Here is my 07:
DSC00553copy.jpg

P1260264_DxO.jpg

hellaslushcopy.jpg

P2020280copy.jpg

P2020298copyp-1.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome pics! Welcome to the team! Any more mods planned?

1sick11

Future mods are going to be Cobb stage 2 (can't decide on a catback yet) and Mann Engineering stage 2 suspension kit that includes: Whiteline 22mm F&R sways, anti-lift kit, Swift springs, rear subframe inserts, steering rack bushings, and front control arm bushings. One package at a time though, and maybe some 18x9's later. Can't wait!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Future mods are going to be Cobb stage 2 (can't decide on a catback yet) and Mann Engineering stage 2 suspension kit that includes: Whiteline 22mm F&R sways, anti-lift kit, Swift springs, rear subframe inserts, steering rack bushings, and front control arm bushings. One package at a time though, and maybe some 18x9's later. Can't wait!

Good start! I love the Invidia products. I have the N1 street exhaust. Not to loud, but great at woot!

1sick11

Yeah it just seems that just about every 2011 I see has the Invidia Q300, I want something that not everyone has (no offense). I emailed TurboXS about their quad tip that is yet to be released but no answer :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I'm sure you will make a wise decision.