Just saying hi

Phillysubarus

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I used the phillysubarus name since I moderate over it on Facebook and always try to introduce new area people to our page. My name is mike, live in Philly and drive a ssm 08 Sti Hb. Try to hit as many car shows and cruises as I can depending on work and real life issues. I do mostly all my own wrenching on my car and always try to help out others with installs and such. If your in the Philly NJ area please feel free to look us up on Facebook. I try to setup stuff for big shows and events we try to meet and all cruise together, and have a few photographers whom ride with us. For great shots and coverage, always a bonus. Not much of a forum poster but will try to check in once in awhile to see what's going on and such. Have heard many good things about IGOTASTi keep up the hard work. Hope to talk to you all soon, and plan on making a small donation to help the costs of this site. Plus it would be great to rep the forum w/ a sticker at shows and such to help shed more attention to the forum. Take care.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! Post some pics of the ride!!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. :)