kevin and his 2006 subaru legacy limited

kevin livesay

Just put some bridgestone blizzak ws70 tires on my car. they are awsome great for ice and snow. I live in bismarck ND the cold sucks but i get to have fun in the snow with my car its great to have all whell drive for a change. I also race in the scca auto cross events its addicting and fun. i just became a member so i plane to have a lot of fun this summer racing my car. I plane to do some mods to the car like headers exhaust and mufflers and rimes and tires soit will look and sound awsome. ps my name is kevin livesay nice to meet u all

gerwulf

Welcome to the site Kevin, next year I will be taking part in our local SCCa rally cross events, but not in my STI. She will still be broke most of the year and she is for drag and show. I will be rally crossing my 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (my constantly breaking down daily).

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team and please check out our memberships for monthly giveaways! Glad to have you on the team!

Paul.c

Welcome. Let's see some pics and future plans for tour car. Start a journal and watch where it takes you.