lean issue on WOT pulls, need advice or help on what to look for

ej25subie05

its going to be hard to see the lines, i tried hiding them best i could. but they are equal length to both rails. but ill see what i can do tomorrow (or even today ill look through some pics and see what i have)

thinking there may be an issue with the way i did the fuel setup?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
its going to be hard to see the lines, i tried hiding them best i could. but they are equal length to both rails. but ill see what i can do tomorrow (or even today ill look through some pics and see what i have)

thinking there may be an issue with the way i did the fuel setup?

You never know... I'm sure you know what you are doing with your car and judging from the way the rest of it looks, you don't leave much to chance. It wouldn't hurts to have a second set of eyes in there anyway. :tup:

ej25subie05

believe it or not, this was the first car I've ever went this far on. so i was learning on the way. no shops around town that do good work to ask for help. so i learned on my own. so i still could have made mistakes even though i thought it was right.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Pick our brains all you want. :tup: We may not have all the answers either but at least we try and help. There is only so much we can do online and it can be difficult diagnosing problems without the benefit of the car being in front of us. If at any point you require guidance or assistance tuning you have my email so feel free to use it.

ej25subie05

you guys are awesome, installing a good stock pump to see if i can at least get good psi at idle. if so ill know it was pump for sure
will let you know what i find out

ej25subie05

With a happy heart I would love to inform those who have been helping me that I have found the culprit. The walbro fuel pump that I installed was a defective pump. Flowed enough for low boost but as soon as you do WOT it clunked out.

Installed a good oem pump and walla I run so rich I can't even do WOT anymore lol

Thank you everyone for the assistance. Will let you know how tuning goes

ej25subie05

will be posting in the journal section (whatever its called) so you guys can see the progress on this STI. :)

fuel pump on its way (aeromotive 340lph) will have it tomorrow some time cant wait haha