1294858964025.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I love this thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bubba I wouldn't let them tow my go kart, lol.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Till this day i still have no idea why he took his shirt off lol!

you must not have been in a fight!! people pull shirts over your head and you're wide open for some cheap power blows. someone tried doing it to me with the hood to my jacket but the hood was snapped on so it came off but when i looked up, i tried to block his overhead hook but still caught enough of it to bust my eyelid wide open to where i needed stitches. it was pretty bad. i tried to keep fighting but he had 2 friends behind him and im no dummy...as soon as i had the upper hand, both would of jumped in. it was over a $20 sack of bud i was trying to sell him. sad. oh well, i went home and smoke a few sacks :/

moral of the story, if you know you're going to get into a fight and time permits, take off your shirt lol

you must not have been in a fight!! people pull shirts over your head and you're wide open for some cheap power blows. someone tried doing it to me with the hood to my jacket but the hood was snapped on so it came off but when i looked up, i tried to block his overhead hook but still caught enough of it to bust my eyelid wide open to where i needed stitches. it was pretty bad. i tried to keep fighting but he had 2 friends behind him and im no dummy...as soon as i had the upper hand, both would of jumped in. it was over a $20 sack of bud i was trying to sell him. sad. oh well, i went home and smoke a few sacks :/

moral of the story, if you know you're going to get into a fight and time permits, take off your shirt lol

Hmmm Ill use that advice lol.. Ive fought before but I dont think it got that bad!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
lol where the f&ck do yall find this shit??