MAJOR UPDATE COMING!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hello my fellow members. We are working on doing a major update on igotasti.com. This update is pretty big, and might take us a few days off-line. We are doing this update to keep us fresh and current. This site will end up being like all our other sites with a front page instead of the website. We are doing as much as we can on the back end at this time and we will make an announcement 24 hours before we go off-line. This will be happening in a few weeks. As changes occur we will be filling you in.

If you have any questions please ask.

Thank you.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Guys we have a new red theme that we made to make the first of our updates. I have to kick everyone off line for a few minutes for it to take place. Sorry should only be for a few minutes. I'll give everyone a few minutes to read this.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
New theme called Cherry-Red-STi has been installed.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We are going to be looking for bugs in this new red theme before we go to the next step. If you see anything please let us know. :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Update will be coming soon. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We just updated Tapatalk to the newest version which is 4.3. We are also discussing somethings for igotasti.com. Thank you for your patience during this time.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
...im on the edge of my seat

Lol.

I'm hoping to start the update soon. Exact date isn't know yet, as we have been doing everything so far behind the scenes getting ready for this.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Monday or Tuesday the site will be going off-line!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well wish me luck.