Mike's 05

STIMANIA

Just thought I would share my car.It's an 05 sti that,once I get my new clutch installed should be running close to 500 whp at 20 lbs on pump gas.

Slammed STI.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team and please check out our memberships for giveaways!

Subarumad

i like the look of it :tup:

am interested in the mods list as i want to get a motor with about 500hp on pump fuel

STIMANIA

I am running an APS SR55 turbo.I have Mahle pistons,cosworth cams,etc. XXTuning fuel rail with DW 850s.In order to let it breath I am running the APS 3.5" TBE.I know I am forgetting a ton of parts but thats just the things that popped out first.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
God I hope you have rods in that engine. I can guaranty the stock ones won't hold up long with 500WHP.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I am running an APS SR55 turbo.I have Mahle pistons,cosworth cams,etc. XXTuning fuel rail with DW 850s.In order to let it breath I am running the APS 3.5" TBE.I know I am forgetting a ton of parts but thats just the things that popped out first.

I was gonna say there has got to be a lot more parts than that, lol.

STIMANIA

I will let you guys know the final numbers once I get my retune.I am currently sitting at 390 wheel because my clutch pooped out on me. I will say the first pull we did to start out before the clutch went was 440 whp on 15 lbs of boost.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Not to be a douche' but an SR55 is ~57lb/min turbo like my HTA 3076r (though FP told me the HTA 3076r is actually a 59lb turbo). I've compared dyno sheets from the same tuner (Cobb) on their database and our power bands almost match up lb for lb. I make 436hp @ 24psi on 93oct, 499hp @ 28psi on MS109. What size cames do you have?
graph.php

Last edited: