Mother of God!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm going to assume you only saw the first picture and not the second one that I edited in afterwards. There's no way ours are different!

Maybe I'm special. :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Been trying to load a photo and can't.
Tapatalk. says file image not valid. This forum hosted. No issues in past? What gives?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Then I need to see pictures immediately! I haven't seen anything else but the 2004 and 2005-2007. There are only 2 variations I have seen on the USDM models through pictures online, in person, or information I've read.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Tapatalk. says file image not valid. This forum hosted. No issues in past? What gives?

Not sure, I'm using photobucket for every picture now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Call Tapatalk

Then I need to see pictures immediately! I haven't seen anything else but the 2004 and 2005-2007. There are only 2 variations I have seen on the USDM models through pictures online, in person, or information I've read.

I will go out and get a pic soon.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

35r

Lets clear something up, i assume that driver had a dry sump setup for the oil, or he would have blown up within the first 30 seconds of that video. New members viewing this with no knowledge about how these cars work will try this, and blow their motors. Someone should have stated this in the beginning. You CANNOT do donuts or flat spins for any extended period of time with these motors because of how the pistons are facing. When you do, you force all of the oil from the motor to one side depriving the other side of lubricant... You WILL blow up. Dry sump setups cost a lot of money iv seen them upwards of $8k... Don't try this. Please.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Good call. It looks like a ton of fun but I don't think I could beat my car up that bad. Surely don't want to grenade the motor.