Moving on up.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hey Holy, I live in Cary right now, if you are serious about looking to move down this way I can give you good areas to live :tup: you just gotta tune my car when i start modding :-D

I will have to keep this in mind. Is Cary near Fayetteville?

I'm a tuning whore... All you need to do is buy me Taco Bell and beer and we're good. But I would have to change my philosophy If I work for Fuji and them. They will provide me the Taco Bell and beer but as an end user you would have to go through them.

I know who he's going to work for (atleast part time) if he does come down. :tard: I think he had too much fun NOT to. :lol:

Like I said before... Just keep me in the cage till I'm needed. :lol:

DierwulfBL

well if you lived in Garner/Clayton (a little more country/less packed suburbia south of Raleigh) you would be about 45 minutes from Fayetteville. From my work on a Friday it took about 1hr 15m to Fayetteville because of some nasty traffic. From Cary(higher housing costs), it would take right around 1hr without hitting any traffic. Theres some nice places further out in the country too that have lower housing costs and would be about a 20-30m commute to Cary and would put you within the 45m mark to Fayetteville. It really all depends on which commute you want to be shorter :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Well unless I am guarantied a job that pays $70,000 or more I couldn't do it. I'll start looking but I'm not holding my breath. Other than that I'm afraid I'm stuck here for a while. At the very least I have to manage some of my debt better before I can think about getting outta here.

I have a local shop that I play around in for now. It keeps my mind occupied. I would be willing to make regular trips down south for Fuji and Rek should they ever need my assistance.

DierwulfBL

If you have a decent degree and some experience I dont see why 75k+ isnt out of the question, and just for reference I will be renting a house in a month that is 4 years old, 1700sq ft on about .5 acre in the suburbs about 10-15m from my work for 1050/Month if that gives you any idea of housing costs(pretty cheap in my eyes).