Moving on up.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know that when you Google WRX STi forums we are now at the bottom of page one! Everyone is doing a great job writing articles and helping each other. The information is awesome here and I believe we will keep getting better and now we will shoot for the top of Google. If you could please write a blog that would be great also. :tup:

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
whoot whoot, see jj and you wanted to give up all hope??? na man, i told you good things take time!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
whoot whoot, see jj and you wanted to give up all hope??? na man, i told you good things take time!

Thanks pal. I can't do it on my own. It's takes a team and I feel we have the best.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
yes fuji, your random factual nonsense helps a buttload lol

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Just wanted to let everyone know that when you Google WRX STi forums we are now at the bottom of page one! Everyone is doing a great job writing articles and helping each other. The information is awesome here and I believe we will keep getting better and now we will shoot for the top of Google. If you could please write a blog that would be great also. :tup:

I'll write a blog real soon. I'm spending much of my time right now creating a tuning guide but I will only share it with elite STi's. Fuji and Rek get it first though since they have the audience to apply it to.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome Holy. I think it should only be for the elite. Great job everyone and thanks for keeping me on track. My emotions sometimes get the best of me cause I believe in IGOTASTi and pour everything I have into this company.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes Fuji you are right. I can't do it all myself and I would never want to. To me without everyone's help and support I could have never pulled this off. I'm the coach and your all the players and the star's.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
If I've ever wanted to move away from my home, NC would be the place. Now I just have to find a job. I wonder if there are any Siemens' facilities around.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hmmm. I will check it out tomorrow at work. I will see if they are hiring. When I'm not working at Siemens I can live at SpecOps. You could throw me some scraps every now and then. When you need me to tune a Subaru you could open up my cage and let me loose. When I get out of line you can punish me by making me work on EVO's.:x

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow I should just move my company IGOTA out there. We would be unstoppable, lol.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
the contradictions in that statement make my ears smoke. Anyone got an extra quart of amsoil? I think my brain is a little low now.

lol The stuff you say is factual. I know cuz I get curious and look it up the shit that you say as it doesn't make sense to ME! ;)

JJBTEXAS

Damn now I'm gonna have to upgrade to get at that tuning guide:(. But seriously, great job!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I agree Sharla. Also now I get a headache after reading anything that Fuji posts. I just read his newest post and I'm like oh boy my brain hurts, lol.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Post questions JJ. It'll force me to go into in depth explinations and break the material down. I digest things quickly. If the spherical valves make your head hurt, just watch the animation. It's pure awesome!

Also, sharla.... damn you. that is all.

Even though there is an animation it doesn't do it justice. I had a hard time wrapping my head around how air actually gets into and out of the cylinder until I realized there is a machined opening in front of the sphere as well and then is became clear.

DierwulfBL

Hey Holy, I live in Cary right now, if you are serious about looking to move down this way I can give you good areas to live :tup: you just gotta tune my car when i start modding :-D