My 2005 wrb sti

05wrb

7abegyda.jpg

05wrb

My first subaru was a 2002 wrx wagon.. it was a great car! I put a few bolt ons on it.. drove it for one year and then one night i was showing off for a friend and lost control going 80mph on a back road... the car flipped six times and i got lucky and survived..... RIP WRX.....
Then i searched ..... and searched ....... found my current car and jumped on it... been driving it now for three years .. mostly back and forth to work....
This September i decided to dump some money in to it... a lot of money...

05wrb

I wanted to keep the car as a daily driver .. but i wanted more power... so i went to the best local shop for awd cars . .. ET Tuning.. i told them what my end goal is ( a daily driver street car with 475-500whp) .... so we started ordering parts.... my original plan was built motor with forged internals, full supporting mods for turbo swap, and an ATP Garret GTX3076R ball bearing turbo with iwg... full fuel system upgrade.( AEM 320lph pump, injector dynamics 1000cc injectors with top feed conversion..) setup to run E85...

05wrb

AMR top mount intercooler, AMR bmi cold air intake, AMR cast turbo inlet pipe, AMR unequal length header, AMR cast up pipe.... full 3" turbo back with bell mouth down pipe... its loud..lol...

I ended up going way over my budget on the build up... before i ordered the turbo.... so as of now.. we will see how much power it can make with the stock turbo... we are shooting for 450-475whp... on E85....

Still have some break in time left... so taking it nice and easy for now.....more to come..

05wrb

Plans: Cosworth intake manifold
ATP GTX3076R Turbo (iwg)
Turbo blanket
NOS intercooler sprayer..?.. maybe..
CF drive shaft
Upgraded axle shafts

like the setup buddy! :tup::tup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
nos intercooler sprayer? Like spray nos into the intercooler for power? Or onto the intercooler for cooling?

If the former: From my MINI days, I remember CryO2 being a pretty neat gizmo. Do the 05s not come with the water sprayer?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
nos intercooler sprayer? Like spray nos into the intercooler for power? Or onto the intercooler for cooling?

If the former: From my MINI days, I remember CryO2 being a pretty neat gizmo. Do the 05s not come with the water sprayer?

All usdm sti have the intercooler sprayer. Ive never heard of nos spray!!!! Do tell!