my 2016 sti

As Raven suggests I can send you a cable that will allow you to tie your wide band AFR gauge into the TGV connector so you can log AFR's through the AccessPort alone. No need to have or install AccessTuner Race.

I will prepare one of those cables for you tonight and send it off right away.

Are you getting the flex fuel kit from Cobb?

Yes I'll be gettin the flex fuel thru Cobb. But it will be a good bit

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Sounds good buddy Ima get the fuel stumble fix thru the Cobb part and get that cable from you

Don't buy the fuel stumble fix just yet. I can tune that out... I know what the issues are with that now after testing this on a car that had that problem bad.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yes I'll be gettin the flex fuel thru Cobb. But it will be a good bit

I wish you were closer.

I would set you up with one of my kits but I don't really know what length the hoses need to be and it would help if I have a car to develop it on. It seems no one on this forum lives near me :doh:

I wish you were closer.

I would set you up with one of my kits but I don't really know what length the hoses need to be and it would help if I have a car to develop it on. It seems no one on this forum lives near me :doh:

Where you at?? Maybe I can make a road trip haha

I wish you were closer.

Lol if i lived near you, we would both be making a crap ton of custom stuff for our subbies. However, I think I probably live about as far as you can get in the USA, not including hawaii and alaska. NY -> CA :banghead:.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm thinking of refining some of my gadgets and making them on a large scale. I have to start thinking about my retirement!

Lol if i lived near you, we would both be making a crap ton of custom stuff for our subbies. However, I think I probably live about as far as you can get in the USA, not including hawaii and alaska. NY -> CA :banghead:.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Where you at?? Maybe I can make a road trip haha

WV to NY... IDUNO. If you come here I will need the car for a day to develop and install the kit and since you are here we might as well throw it on the dyno and tune it. I would need another two days for that. The only advantage is we would have access to the shop.

You will be getting the flex fuel kit and a full pro-tune for free so it may be worth considering.

WV to NY... IDUNO. If you come here I will need the car for a day to develop and install the kit and since you are here we might as well throw it on the dyno and tune it. I would need another two days for that. The only advantage is we would have access to the shop.

You will be getting the flex fuel kit and a full pro-tune for free so it may be worth considering.

7.5 hour dive. George's experience and expertise. Worth it.

2d607c1fe2203239e7b79e4c3af19e8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Let me check all my parts to see if I have everything and I need to run it past my friend who owns the shop. I will get back to you soon!

Sounds good buddy I can probally make that happen let me see my vacation and I'll get back to you. So how is the flex fuel gonna work if I haven't got the kit yet??

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
what we can do is e-tune you for 93 now. Just install everything you have and we will go through the tuning process like normal. Then, when you get to me we will install the kit and complete the tune.

Not a big deal at all. :tup: It should be painless.

Gotcha well I have the vacation to come up there when ever. I sent you a pm to talk to u more about it.