Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No. May be too young. Never even heard of it honestly. :(

Did a quick google search.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Alter3go

Make sure u invite all your lil girlfriends over and paint each others nails and tell stories about your exes. *giggles*

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Make sure u invite all your lil girlfriends over and paint each others nails and tell stories about your exes. *giggles*

Lol.

Tommy is a hotty mchotterson. Omg idk if I wanna go 2nd base? I mean will he still like me afterwards??? And I don't wanna be like that skank smelly Shelly who like lets all the guys like touch her jay jay. Omg I even heard she like does it all the way like omg in the lol idk hehe I can't say it lol lmfao

Alter3go

Lol.

Tommy is a hotty mchotterson. Omg idk if I wanna go 2nd base? I mean will he still like me afterwards??? And I don't wanna be like that skank smelly Shelly who like lets all the guys like touch her jay jay. Omg I even heard she like does it all the way like omg in the lol idk hehe I can't say it lol lmfao

LOL I don't even know your voice and for some reason I heard a voice in my head as I read this!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
LOL I don't even know your voice and for some reason I heard a voice in my head as I read this!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Toooo funny. Spamby.... You sure youre not a chick?

:lmao:

Ladies will never know the satisfaction of the pinch and roll.

(Source: teh interwebz)

Last edited:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Toooo funny. Spamby.... You sure youre not a chick?

:lmao:

Ladies will never know the satisfaction of the pinch and roll.

(Source: teh interwebz)

What was that saying? "the internet, where men are women, women are women and kids are FBI agents" lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lol.

This proves that you are a woman! We have uncovered your true identity!