Need a little help

subierider15

I got the CAI installed, will install the LW pulley and belt saturday and should also have the down pipe, exhaust, AOS and AFR gage saturday as well!!

scoobieroo

Wow i may consider a e tune... But i have an extensive build... Like every thing internal cosworth,and APS with eboost 2 controler...once put down like 540ish awhp on a low reading mustang dyno...srry to thread jack but who would know how to tune something of such magnitude safely

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
[MENTION=4177]scoobieroo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] should be able to tune whatever you throw at him. He's had his hands on many different builds of his own and others.

sacnvz

[MENTION=4304]subierider15[/MENTION] how's the modding going? Have you put in the other parts yet?

subierider15

[MENTION=3698]sacnvz[/MENTION] yeah I got the other parts put in and got it tuned yesterday by Equilibrium Tuning near Fairfield, CA. So now all parts include, perrin intake, perrin lw crank pulley, invidia downpipe and catback, perrin AOS, Cobb accessport, upgraded fuel pump, and custom tune. Its a night and day difference, I am so please with the result so far and the guys at Equilibrium Tuning did an awesome tune. So if you want work done Ed and Patrick over there are awesome. Next up I think just a clutch upgrade, suspension upgrade and E85 conversion and i think i will be more than happy with that for a while.

subierider15

[MENTION=3698]sacnvz[/MENTION] yeah I got the other parts put in and got it tuned yesterday by Equilibrium Tuning near Fairfield, CA. So now all parts include, perrin intake, perrin lw crank pulley, invidia downpipe and catback, perrin AOS, Cobb accessport, upgraded fuel pump, and custom tune. Its a night and day difference, I am so please with the result so far and the guys at Equilibrium Tuning did an awesome tune. So if you want work done Ed and Patrick over there are awesome. Next up I think just a clutch upgrade, suspension upgrade and E85 conversion and i think i will be more than happy with that for a while.

sacnvz

@sacnvz yeah I got the other parts put in and got it tuned yesterday by Equilibrium Tuning near Fairfield, CA. So now all parts include, perrin intake, perrin lw crank pulley, invidia downpipe and catback, perrin AOS, Cobb accessport, upgraded fuel pump, and custom tune. Its a night and day difference, I am so please with the result so far and the guys at Equilibrium Tuning did an awesome tune. So if you want work done Ed and Patrick over there are awesome. Next up I think just a clutch upgrade, suspension upgrade and E85 conversion and i think i will be more than happy with that for a while.

Wow! That's awesome! I was wondering about Equilibrium. I saw their website online. I was considering going there or FW in Rocklin. Glad you had a good experience over there at Eq. My buddy usually goes to FW. So now I have options!

Did you install the crank pulley yourself? Also what upgraded fuel pump did you go with?

So eventhough I might not mod the engine for awhile I'm making a wish list. LOL

Nice! I just did stage 2 mods on my Launch :) I went with an Ecutek tune, AEM CAI, Perrin turbo inlet hose, Invidia catted DP, Invidia N1 dual titanium tip catback and I also did the Deatschwerks fuel pump (65c) just to be safe and ensure enough fuel gets to #4 as Ive heard that seems to be the cylinder that detonates after/before being tuned which I'm assuming could be from lack of fuel getting there. (heard of the ringland issue on stock map and tuned) I absolutely love my setup! She pulls really hard in all gears ;)

I think Im around 320whp, 360wtq but will know for sure next weekend when shes dyno'd!

Looking forward to more pictures!