New 2007 STI Owner here!

Blowchacho

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say HI! I just bought a 2007 Subaru STI Limited with 87k on the clock 2 months ago and I have been loving every moment so far! I look forward to hanging around the forum!
I don't really plan on doing anything crazy with it because it is my daily :) and it is PLENTY fast enough for me lol.

This was when I first bought it but since then I have gotten the windows tinted, installed some Rally Armor Mud Flaps and picked up a Blitz Nur Spec Axle back,

But then when I went to take my tires off the cheesy wheel lock key broke on me and took some paint with it off of the wheels :/. So I Plasti Dipped them till spring time and I will get them re powder coated Silver again or make the move to the Black.

I will get some pictures up tomorrow of what it looks like as of today haha.
yhygy4a7.jpg
ze4atuha.jpg
ha5uhuva.jpg
e3y3amy6.jpg
qapesate.jpg
ygybu3et.jpg
e2uja9ub.jpg
ejuny3e6.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Cant wait to see pics! :tup:

If you dont mind me asking. How much did you pay for the 07 limited with 87k?

Blowchacho

Thanks for the welcomes! And yes more pictures tomorrow hopefully!! And From what I have heard I might have over payed but I bought from a Dealer around where I live for 20k. STI's are very hard to come by unmolested where I live also.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thanks for the welcomes! And yes more pictures tomorrow hopefully!! And From what I have heard I might have over payed but I bought from a Dealer around where I live for 20k. STI's are very hard to come by unmolested where I live also.

Noooooo you got a great deal!!!! A limited for 20?! They were 25-28k when i got my 04 for 20k back in 2010!! Congrats!

Blowchacho

Noooooo you got a great deal!!!! A limited for 20?! They were 25-28k when i got my 04 for 20k back in 2010!! Congrats!
Haha thanks!! I have always loved the STI and it has been a dream car for me so when one popped up with no mods I was ready to strike haha.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Haha thanks!! I have always loved the STI and it has been a dream car for me so when one popped up with no mods I was ready to strike haha.

Likewise! My dream car as well! Amazing cars in all aspects. Cant wait tooo seeeeeeeeee picssssssssss! :lol:

Havent seen too mant limited GD's in person!

Blowchacho

Likewise! My dream car as well! Amazing cars in all aspects. Cant wait tooo seeeeeeeeee picssssssssss! :lol:

Havent seen too mant limited GD's in person!

Lol I won't lie I sorta feel bad every now and then because I do in fact daily mine. I can't really see myself driving anything else lol. But I have enjoyed every mile racked up so far haha.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lol I won't lie I sorta feel bad every now and then because I do in fact daily mine. I can't really see myself driving anything else lol. But I have enjoyed every mile racked up so far haha.

Hahaha i am the same way. And man doesnt every mile feel great?!

Robb

Welcome that's a great deal on a limited for sure! I love the way they look stock just something about the way Subaru created an understated STI and the JDM wheels was fantastic. Maybe paint the wheels back to silver if you are not feeling the black? Either way we need pics like alinro said ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome that's a great deal on a limited for sure! I love the way they look stock just something about the way Subaru created an understated STI and the JDM wheels was fantastic. Maybe paint the wheels back to silver if you are not feeling the black? Either way we need pics like alinro said ;)

Always pictures :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Low number there.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Very nice! Now time for interior and engine bay! :lol: