New Edmonton member

silverSTi

Hey everyone. We have our local WSC club up here but I decided to join this forum just to get a broader range of ideas and input for any future mods. I bought my suby in feb of 2012 after my long time gf left me. I traded in my 2010 Dodge Ram Laramie to get it. That truck was comfortable but I wanted to go faster and it only made sense to get a Subaru, plus unwanted once since I first saw one when I was 15. Currently I have a Cobb CAI with box, invidia catless dp to stock catback and I'm protuned by airboy in Calgary.
eza4y4es.jpg
2ajy9y2y.jpg

8y7ema3a.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

You mentioned future mods...do you have any ideas the direction you're looking to go?

silverSTi

I'm going to keep it as is over the winter then next summer I would like to do some suspension mods and bushings while saving up for a new turbo, injectors and fuel pump. I haven't taken it to the track at all this year because I was either working or procrastinating so next year I will track it and add suspension bits as I see fit.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

silverSTi

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've already priced out some suspension parts for next year. I decided to go with white line because it's close by (international shipping is a pain on the wallet) and I don't mind the products. 22 and 24mm sway bars. End links and lateral links as well. Also the clunk killer kit even though bushings are going to be a PITA without a press. There are plenty of useful write ups on how to get by without a press.

Stiyle11sedan

Whiteline has great products and they are not too terribly expensive....and I am not sure what auto parts places you have up there but we have some in the sates like Napa that have presses, and they will press anything you need and it is generally free. Can't wait to see your future mods.

silverSTi

There is a napa up the street from my house, a 2 minute walk. I will have to check into it or see of they rent one like part source. All you do at part source is put a safety deposit down and once you return the item you get your money back.