New from Cleveland area!

I signed up last night and I am still figuring out where things are. I created an album and a garage, I need more pictures! I look forward to the wisdom of the group and the excitement we share in common, I got a STi!

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the group!!! We are happy to have you! Can't wait to see the journal and such! You will definitly like this forum. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Great group of people here that love to help.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome. Where in cleveland are you?

I live on the east side in Willoughby, but I am at the Q enough to call it my second home. Hockey and basketball are in full swing now! Where are you located?

ZachTTLM

I wish hockey was in full swing here... :( I miss penguin games!...

Although the quality isn't as high as NHL, the advantages of AHL is they are playing and the tickets are much more affordable.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Don't stress being lost too much. I was just getting familiar with where things were located, then JJ up and switched everything around on me! :p Great updates, with more on the way! Glad to have you with us, and please feel free to give a shout if you need anything at all! It's what everyone is here for!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im in middleburg hts. West side. Youre prolly in NEOSOC arent ya? Haha

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I am in NEOSOC, new to it! I work with Chris Elek and he got me involved. Woooot!

Ah gotcha. Havent met him yet but his BRZ is sex!!!

LOL! I was actually following him since it was the first BRZ I had seen, went to the gas station and realized I knew him. There might be a meet this Saturday afternoon somewhere in Mentor, I think we will both be there.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
LOL! I was actually following him since it was the first BRZ I had seen, went to the gas station and realized I knew him. There might be a meet this Saturday afternoon somewhere in Mentor, I think we will both be there.

I havent been to any meets yet because of my work schedule. If im free tomorrow i will def cruise to mentor!