New from Dallas

hiimaninja

Hey guys! I actually found out about this forum because I was getting a haircut and a fellow STI driver parked right next to mines and left a card with this forum on it. Pretty funny how two STI's ended up being in the exact same area with the same exact color! Well, I'm completely new to everything tuning so help me out! :D

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome.

What year STi? Any plans for it? Anything done to it?
Pictures are requested.
Moaaaar info!

That was me! Car looks good. I like the rear diffuser. What year is it again? I live in Rowlett so I might run into you again. I have the IGOTASTi.COM sticker across the back window.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That was me! Car looks good. I like the rear diffuser. What year is it again? I live in Rowlett so I might run into you again. I have the IGOTASTi.COM sticker across the back window.

You're the man! :ty:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! I request pictures!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! pics and info! Start up a journal to tell us all about the car, wants/desires and we'll chime in with build ideas :)

hiimaninja

Holy shit lol I totally forgot I have an account on this place. I thought this forum was dead! I'll post up photos.

2013 sti BTW haha

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow more pics of the rims on the car. They look great off the car. I can only imagine on the car!

hiimaninja

Wow more pics of the rims on the car. They look great off the car. I can only imagine on the car!

They're actually going on right now as we speak lol I'm at work so the shop is putting them on for me. Hopefully there will be enough light some pics

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh my. you better share pics!!! :lol:

Alter3go

How do u feel about the upgrade in vehicles. Quite a huge difference! Current pic of the vehicle with rims on!!!

hiimaninja

How do u feel about the upgrade in vehicles. Quite a huge difference! Current pic of the vehicle with rims on!!!

Sadly the shop had both the lifts occupied today :/ so tomorrow they said they'd do it in the morning when the lifts are free since I'm putting on the coils as well lol and yeah there's a HUGEEEEE difference between the family accord and my beast from the east STI lol