New from North Carolina

Hey folks. New here. I've been following the Facebook and Instagram pages for a little while and I finally joined the forum.

I guess to start off this is my 3rd subie I'm on. Had an 08 5 dr WRX, then an 08 5 dr STi, and now I'm rolling in my current 4 dr 13' Special Edition STi. He's been dubbed the General and I ♡ him in all his orange glory lol.

I've not got a lot of modifications as of yet but they are in the plans. Right now he is enjoying his Cobb APV3 with an off the shelf stage one map, a Go Fast Bits hybrid bov, and a deatschwerks fuel pump up grade. I can't wait to get more go fast goods eventually. Thankful that Boxer4Racing is only 15 min from my house.

And of course he has a few cosmetic goodies such as orange lug nuts, Gorilla mudflaps and the vortex generator. (I really hate saying that it sounds so lame lol but it is what subaru calls it)

Her are some fun pics I took over Halloween of the General and just some typical proud owner pics as well. Lol. Hope everyone has a great day.

fe4c04be605b6f44ad21c489746fef67.jpg

e81e3f359f8643f6ef2c161f0f84d5cd.jpg

60e02d2000917a2745598c0da47fa37f.jpg

e83b78ae07eacdd1b9624051486d2256.jpg

f7dcfc4d7b6a1546b2016cedc09537ed.jpg

f48ea5f097e7d4fc517046c45cda524d.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So your the person behind them pics floating around the web. Nice!

Welcome to the family.

I am. Lol I thought it would be fun to do a Halloween shoot plus my local subie group wanted to use my car for next year's calender in the month of October. So just thought I'd have fun with it. Pleasure to be here!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You'll love it here. No Drama and all respect.

Just stay away from this guy >>>> [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]. :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Whatre your impressions on the 13 over the 08?

Love the orange limited. You have one rare subie! :tup:

The model you hired sure is sexy! :lol:

[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION]

Well I went shopping to get out of my SLK 350 (sexy but boring car) the BF told me of the SE models but I wasn't too sure about this orange he told me of our if I wanted a 4 dr I love the 5drs but I was in the market for another STI so I went to my local dealer here in good ole Subieville aka Asheville and long behold they were getting one. So I threw my money at them and had it bought before it even got here on the truck. Lol luck of the draw I suppose. The General and I were just meant to be lol

But if you were referring to the bone bag in my car... Walgreens. Bahahaha

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Whatre your impressions on the 13 over the 08?

Love the orange limited. You have one rare subie! :tup:

The model you hired sure is sexy! :lol:
There really isn't much difference to me between the years other then a few things under the hood that I've noticed are in slightly different places but over all everything but sedan vs hatch and color is the same. It's been a bit more finicky about the bov then my 08 was. This is my first one out of the 3 that I've had that I've been able to get a few things for other then just a bov like the APV3. I want tons more though! Lol. Little bit at a time.

I thought my model was just perfect for the job lol

Welcome. Ah ashevegas. I'm originally from Brevard.

You will love this community here. Full of knowledgeable people that are willing to help. If you have any questions speak up.

TK-421

Welcome, believe me when I say this is the best STi forum you can join. Everyone is nice, and we are all very helpful. You won't find bashing or people saying your stupid for doing that why did you do that. Or others calling each other dumb for giving poor advice. Most of the time people will admit when they are out of their realm and refer you to others who posses the knowledge and answers you seek.

The orange has always been a unique thing for a special edition and I like it. The orange SE's came with all the special black trims and black wheels. Really sets them off nice. I think we can all agree that we didn't buy STi's to blend in, if we wanted to blend in you just buy a Nissan Maxima. Haha

But again, warm welcomes from us all, and don't forget to check out the newbie section in the technical area!