New Guy From Texas

Silentwolf8

Hello,

Names David, bought my SPW 13 STi Sedan this past January. Absolutely love the car. I came from the mazdaspeed community. So not new to the boosted scene. I ended up blowing my mazda up with to much tq on stock block. lol whoops. Doing better this time and actually will build the motor if i decide to go bigger turbo again.

I found this site through yalls facebook page. love looking at different ways ppl have done their scoobies. But just wanted to say hey :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team! Glad you could join us.

I love that pic! Posting it now to our Facebook page. :)

Silentwolf8

Thanks. Ya the great thing about that picture was the kid and wife were not posing. Best Pictures in my opinion are the ones you can catch without a pose. My lil man was pulling her to the car trying to get in. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I agree about the picture. I love catching my 4 year old when he's not paying attention. Makes me feel all warm inside.

Silentwolf8

Oh austin, nice! Going to do any track days at COTA?

Shit I wish. I've been trying to go to at least one of the damn races. But I'm a Full Time Texas National Gaurds Soldier, So i work on base all week and still have drill to attend once a month. Well the once a month crap has landed on every race since they started. EVEN F1!! :x

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Well you should find a day when you can go watch a race, or participate in a HPDE there!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome pic. I'll post that up also sometime. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Anytime.

This community isn't like all the others. Very different here. In a good way. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! Another mazda to subaru switch! From what ive been told thus far the switch is amazing! How do you love your sti?

:tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Looked through your photo bucket album and I assume the disintegrated piston was yours from your Mazda?
Nice job! Way to own that one like a boss. Lol