New guy here

kenmalarik

Hey all, the name is Ken. Currently serving in Afghanistan. When I get home, priorities are as follows:
1. Family, girlfriend, and my dog
2. A giant steak
3. Picking up my 2015 WRX

Glad to be joining you guys here, looking forward to talking and learning from everyone.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome, and thank you for serving.

God Bless.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to the team! I'm quite surprised a steak is before the ride! :lol:

ZackUSAF82

Welcome bud and thanks a MILLION for your service. Sounds like a great plan for when you get back!

ZachTTLM

Good to have you! Thanks for joining...Nothing wrong with a steak first you can grab that on the way to the dealership to pick up the ride doesn't mean the ride will wait that much longer :tup:....Thank You for your services and let us know what we can do for you. Because you and the other members of the military do so much for us we try to say thank you back and offer military discounts on all parts if you ever need anything let us know. Stay Safe and we look forward to your posts!

inferno19d

Welcome to the site, Afghanistan blows, a steak and beer is mandated after a deployment. Looking forward to the pics of your new car.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome! After spending a while in the sandbox, you need one of these...

th

...and wash it down with a top shelf Long Island Iced Tea.

(Ohhh yes, that is a full pound of bacon.)

Bang876

Hey all, the name is Ken. Currently serving in Afghanistan. When I get home, priorities are as follows:
1. Family, girlfriend, and my dog
2. A giant steak
3. Picking up my 2015 WRX

Glad to be joining you guys here, looking forward to talking and learning from everyone.

Sup Malarik and welcome to the group. Btw I got your headlight mod plan, but honestly you live in the tent next to me you tard so figure out who this is.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sup Malarik and welcome to the group. Btw I got your headlight mod plan, but honestly you live in the tent next to me you tard so figure out who this is.

Now that is funny.