New here but long time subie fan

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yes, mostly cat and mouse since the roads are narrow and sometimes one lane. I have a a clip on my first run before I had coil overs I had under steer like a dump truck and tanked a curb bent the A arm, tie rod and separated the brake rotor from the hub (amazing feat) also I taco'd the rim it's all fixed now I have tein coil overs and the new speed lines

Thats awesome! Is it as dangerous as it seems? Gotta show us! Also how easy is it to get parts for your car since youre in the mother land of parts? Oh and how crazy is the car culture there?!

Meets? Events?

Pics pics pics!!!! :lol:

You have to show us your life style cause its so much more amazing than ours! :lol: :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
How do I start the journal

General community forum, members journal sub forum. I'd link it but tapatalk doesn't work that way.

How about sending me some JDM Recaro seats? ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
General community forum, members journal sub forum. I'd link it but tapatalk doesn't work that way.

Share the wealth! :rofl:

kawiracer24

Copy thanks and I can't make promises but I can look for those or bride which are popular here

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You must spoil us with pictures of japan and your car!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thats sick! What store is the one with the gundam?!?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
omg that lotus!!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Copy thanks and I can't make promises but I can look for those or bride which are popular here

Brides I can get. It's those elusive Recaros that came in the JDM STi's. Lol. I think it has something to do with the airbags is why they are hard to get here.
Found a set on eBay, from China, but they wanted like 3k.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Brides I can get. It's those elusive Recaros that came in the JDM STi's. Lol. I think it has something to do with the airbags is why they are hard to get here.
Found a set on eBay, from China, but they wanted like 3k.

Wow i have not seen anything lower than 7k. Are those legit?

Then again i was looking at s204 recaros

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I think can set you up they would be the black and blue recaro seats

I drive an 08 so the blue is no go.

Don't go out of your way. I don't what to turn you into mule. Just in your everyday travels if you come across a smokin deal, give me a shout. Plus I would have to figure out the importation of the airbags, which as you may know has explosives in it. Touchy, touchy with the Feds.