New Member from Canton, OH

liltripg17

How we doing everyone? My name is Chuck/ or Trip, I am a new member, just joined premium a few days ago. I drive an 06 STi. Bought her right before i deployed to Afghanistan, literally the day before i left. Been home for 6 months and im a Subie fanatic! Wold like to get more involved with this community i have an auto technician and performance background. If anyone is in the Canton Oh area id love to set up a meet. IMG_20130507_082628.jpgIMG_20130507_082601.jpg

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Hello and welcome.
Give us more info on the car.
Feel free to start a members journal.

Tonytouch

Welcome fellow Ohioan. I'm in Athens. Just down 77. I'm I canton/Akron often visiting friends and family. Next time I'm up in the sti ill message you.

Tonytouch

Yeah I've only ever seen one other sti when up there, a silver hatch. Will provably be up mid June after my new parts are on and I'm tuned:) My buddies will be dying for rides!

liltripg17

Im still saving for my build. Right now all ive done is Tein street basis coilovers...(bad choice). So those are being ditched for fortune autos. Then all the basics...full exhaust..equal length header, intake, fmic...cobb 3 port and access port, up the boost a bit and tune. I just want to do it all at once.

Tonytouch

Sounds good. I'm stage 2 now and just ordered a huge amount of parts I'm putting on at the end of the month. Check out my journal sometime.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome Chuck. Both of you: Chuck and Tony. If youre not in NEOSOCom facebook, join now. Its the north east ohio subaru owners club. We have over 450 members all around ohio. We have biweekly meets in various places and some are in canton.

Chuck, more pictures of the whip! :tup:

liltripg17

I will get more photos up, i lost ALL my photos when my phone broke...very upsetting. So, i will be on the photo game for a while

liltripg17

Just started a member journal...nothing fancy yet. Just a quick background. I need more pics and more mods ...lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Pic yes. Mods not necessarily. Enjoy the car how it is now so you can get the most out of your STi experience when mods start to progress.

Also where exactly is your shop in canton? I visit my friend nearly every weekend and we could stop by sometime!

Last edited:

liltripg17

My shop is on 12th st Ne...near downtown canton....if your ever gonna be in town man PM me, il give ya the adress you can swing on by!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Car looks gorgeous! Im gonna ser if im heading on down this weekend and ill let you know!

Looks like ill be going over sunday. Idk what time just yet but i will tell you as sunday gets closer. How far are you from the strip? My friend lives 10 min east from there.

Last edited:
Welcome! I am in Westerville. My family is from Canton tho and i spent 2 years there myself. Nice scooby!!! Will hit you up next time i visit family.