New Member from MI

AWDPLZ

Hello, I got home tonight, pulled into the garage, and noticed a card on my driver's side window from this site, from user Batmobile_Engage. So I thought I'd come on and introduce myself. I'm an Automotive Engineer in the Metro Detroit area, in Canton, MI. I have a 2014 STi I bought back on December 20th, which now has 1600 miles on it. I had to drive to Pittsburgh to get it, because none of the local dealers had one in World Rally Blue, and were not interested in getting me one. Been having a blast driving it since.
sti_side_resized_zps3c3aa538.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team bro!

2 today for him, lol. Batmobile is going to flip! :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Hahahahaa you made it all the way home with the card still stuck in the weather stripping? :rofl:

I work in the testing center across the street. I'm sure you saw that 04/05 in the lot behind you today. I left a card there
too. Any plans for the car? Mods?

Welcome to the community.

AWDPLZ

It's a short drive :D I work in 6801. I didn't see the other car today, I came in at 8:30 and left tonight just before 9:00. Planning to lightly mod the car, starting with the JDM armrest extension, and upgrading the stock speakers. I saw another one almost identical to mine a few days ago at Ikea

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sweet! Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

What car did you have previously?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
It's a short drive :D I work in 6801. I didn't see the other car today, I came in at 8:30 and left tonight just before 9:00. Planning to lightly mod the car, starting with the JDM armrest extension, and upgrading the stock speakers. I saw another one almost identical to mine a few days ago at Ikea

Damn... I missed one at Ikea? I just got one at Ikea on Tuesday. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Red 1984 Pontiac Fiero SE. Still have it, it's in storage. Needed something faster and more practical with a warranty.

Add info on it when you start a journal!!!!!

Interested to learn a bit about them!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Red 1984 Pontiac Fiero SE. Still have it, it's in storage. Needed something faster and more practical with a warranty.

Oh loved them. ;)

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Last edited:

AWDPLZ

I received and installed the JDM armrest, night and day difference with the stock one, I can actually use it now! Highly recommended!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I received and installed the JDM armrest, night and day difference with the stock one, I can actually use it now! Highly recommended!

Jdm armrest??!

Pictures when you get a chance please!

AWDPLZ

Seems to be a fairl common mod, I'll get pictures tomorrow. The Subaru part number is J2017FG000JC, description on the box is 'DUAL CONSOLE JC' The instructions are completely in Japanese, but all you need is a #2 Phillips screwdriver and a plastic pry tool.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Welcome to the forum!!! World Rally Blue GV's... Unite! Lol.., but legit, this is one of the best car forums on the net and has a ton of information for you to use at your disposal.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn! That looks nice! :tup:

Strongly recommend for 08+?