New member from NJ

Sage Kaneshige

Hey guys finally figured I should join a sti forum for help seeing as its always been my dream car since they made their way to America. But I never had the money to afford one or see what right.for me. I'm in the USMC reserve and I come home.in April and will be looking to buy my first sti I got 6 grand saved right now and should have 3 thousand more by then to towards a down payment on a new or used one not sure which would be more practical I just have to drive 20 minutes to college that's about it for my commute I love going fast just like any other young person but all I want from my STI is coils and rims not too worried about an accessport yet so any recommendations for me!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. What year are you looking for?

Sage Kaneshige

Any Year really I love them all idk if it'd be smarter to buy a brand new one or used with low miles insurance isn't a problem because I'm in the military and have no issues as it is.

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the team, you came to the right place for information on your future purchase. Also you would be happy with updating the exhaust for that subaru sound :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Any Year really I love them all idk if it'd be smarter to buy a brand new one or used with low miles insurance isn't a problem because I'm in the military and have no issues as it is.

What model do you like the best?