Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome! Great to have you here! Tell us a little about yourself and your STi. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What year is that?

2002?

Racing21

I'm 19 years old, this car is an 02 wrx, but has many many sti mods, currently live in Harrison valley pa, about 3 hours from Erie, I Would never go with a different car, I love the subarus!!

Racing21

The thing that really grinds me is that, most people are like " it has the steelers symbol on it" I always say if you knew much about subaru's, it's actually their symbol lol!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We like it.

How did you hear about us?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I'm 19 years old, this car is an 02 wrx, but has many many sti mods, currently live in Harrison valley pa, about 3 hours from Erie, I Would never go with a different car, I love the subarus!!

Cool cool. Good hunting out that way. I grew up in Youngsville and we used to play Coudersport, Otto Eldred, Port Allegany, Bradford, St. Mary's and Smethport in baseball and some football. Small world.

Racing21

I am currently a friend of igotasti on Facebook, that is how I got here!! And I'm glad I'm here to meet some new people with subarus and share my expieence I have with my wrx!! :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I am currently a friend of igotasti on Facebook, that is how I got here!! And I'm glad I'm here to meet some new people with subarus and share my expieence I have with my wrx!! :D

Awesome.

Racing21

That's the trunk, it's def. not a grocery getter!!:p has 2 amps with an extra battery hookup, to a 15 inch audio bahn subwoofer