parapd

My name is John, I have a Rally Sport Blue WRX, live in Phoenix AZ. Seeing how a lot of people have different definitions for stages, I will just list a few. I have a Blouch 2.5, run E85, and supporting mods. Shortly taking my vehicle to Ra Worx-Glendale AZ, (sorry if were not supposed to advertise) to get forged internals done, just waiting for the block to get back from being sleeved. I'm a little older, some have asked if I am having a mid life crisis, I just tell them naw, I have always liked cars that travel at a little faster speed than normal.

Anyways, thanks for having me, and letting me register.

John

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Pics of the ride!!!

We welcome any age! (Well... Mature enough)

What cars have you had prior?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome. Get some pics of the ride!

I guess they still consider 40 something midlife age? Guess I'm fast approaching. Good answer, BTW.

parapd

Hey Alin,

I had 3 Cobra's, my favorite Cobra was my terminator. Why....I had to get rid of my high monthly payments due to being a single dad, and feeding 3 kids.

Thanks for the warm welcoms, spamby and Alin.

Lets see if I can up load a couple of pics, hopefully I can figure it out. Ok looks like I cant figure out how to up load pics. Directions or is there an faq on it?

Thanks.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whew glad i asked! Now show us pictures because i love mustangs! Especially cobras!!!

Tell me what you like about the subie over the cobras, if there is anything at all!

parapd

Lol, some pics up loaded. What do I like about my Subie over my old cobra's. The best bang for your buck when it comes to buying after market parts for the WRX. My kids fit in the back of the Subie with more room, its something completely new and different than I'm used to, and I look forward to smoking the sh** out of my friends Mustangs with my WRX. After the engine is complete with forged internals with the ETS rotated turbo kit, they will be buying the next few rounds haha..

Welcome to the fam :)