New newb

sti newb

I have no idea I?m super new to all this stuff lol whatever he did he didn?t charge me except for the boost leak test.. seems like a cool shop

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
If you have ANY questions, ask us first! We'll do our best to help you. How's the car running?

You should look into Blackstone Labs and a UOA (used oil analysis). The report will tell you how healthy the engine is. :tup:

sti newb

It?s making a weird fluttering/whistle when I?m getting into it I don?t know if it?s my waste gate, compression surge, boost leak; or all of the above ??*?? I?m taking it to a tuner this next week and have them check it out for me and tune the car for the el headers I just put on it.. I feel like after installing the equal length headers I lost a little power.. probably because I need a tune now right? And I?m sure that noise I?m hearing doesn?t help either

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Don't drive hard until the car is tuned. You essentially need a tune for almost any mod you do to the engine. Do HEAVY RESEARCH before you start pulling the trigger on mods and ask questions!