New STi owner.

Yandow06

From Vermont, Bought my Bone stock 2006 WRB STi last September exactly what I wanted. It has always been one of my dream cars. Drove five hours one way to RI just to drive it off the lot. So far I've installed the COBB SF Filter on it and got the COBB accessport, Love it!! I am still planning to do mods to it down the road but dont know exactly what I want to do. I know I'm going to get an exhaust for it soon, but I don't want something too too loud. I also want to replace my spark plugs really soon. Any suggestions would be helpfull.

Thanks

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us.

I have an Invidia N1 Street Exhaust and it sounds really good and not to loud unless under woot. When you do plugs go with NGK and go one step colder.

Yandow06

Thank you,
My friend has a Catless invidia on his 04' I do like the look and sound, but I am stuck between that and the COBB turboback. As far as Spark plug I plan on going with 2309 NGK one step but I heard you get more bang for your buck with the Denso TT although NGK is OEM and the most reliable. Choices

Paul.c

Howdy. Check out the members journals and feel free to start your own so we can watch your car's progression.

Vermont

Welcome aboard man! I see your from Essex man, I used to live over in Huntington just south of you. Still have family up there in Shelburn, Jerico and Huntington.